Office Administrator/Business Development
Due to continued growth, Scapes Incorporated is now seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Office Administrator to join our small friendly team, on a part-time basis (3 days per week).
The position offers:
- Friendly working environment
- Unique and varied position
- Flexible hours/days available (Monday – Friday)
- Demonstrated experience in office Administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients and colleagues.
- Positive team member
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under minimal supervision
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge and application of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks (highly desirable)
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (MS Excel)
- Familiarity with Hub Spot (highly desirable)
- Qualifications in Reception/Administration (highly desirable)
- Experience in Marketing
- Answering incoming calls and responding to emails
- Liaising with clients both face-to-face and over the phone
- Diary management & client bookings
- Billing (invoicing & receipting client & insurance payments) using quickbooks.
- Scanning and filing documents
- Managing clients via hubspot
- Preparing reports for weekly meetings.
- Ordering stock and office supplies
- Creating & implementing office procedures for Sales teams.
If you are looking for a part-time (3 days per week) role which offers flexibility, then we’d love to hear from you. Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter attached, including contact details of 2 referees.
Successful candidate to begin early to mid-January 2018.