Trust in Scapes for Stellar Property Mgmt. Services
Dallas’s #1 Rated Landscape Design & Management Services
If you are looking to transform the look of your lawn with eye-catching, bold landscaping features, look no further than Scapes Inc. to manage your property and help you select the perfect trees, plants and other landscape features.
Trees are a necessary landscaping staple for many yards across Dallas for a number of reasons. Not only can a gorgeous Red Oak or Vitex ‘Shoal Creek’ tree add a beautiful pop of color to an otherwise green yard, but they also provide helpful shade and cool during the burning hot Dallas summer season. Plus, trees can help add to the value of your home and improve your overall landscape design.
Choose from the categories below to see how we can help-
There are an endless amount of benefits that trees can bring, both to the look of your home, to the environment and even to the value of your home. Here are a few reasons why you should considering planting a tree in your yard:
- Clean the air – Because trees help to intercept airborne particles, reduce heat and absorb pollutants that are floating through the air, they can actually help to cleanse the air around them.
- Provide cool shade – On a hot summer day, there is nothing more refreshing that sitting under the shade of a large Bur Oak or Allee Elm tree. Shade from trees can help to eliminate the need for air conditioning in the summer months and also make for the perfect year-round reading spot outdoors.
- Block wind – Trees make great windbreakers and they can actually reduce the average heating bill up to 30% because of their significant effect on reducing snow drifts.
- Produce oxygen – A fully matured, leafy tree can produce enough oxygen in just one season as 10 people inhale in a given year. In fact, we could not exist or breathe if there were no trees.
- Increase property values – Many real estate agents estimate that trees can actually increase the property value if your home by 15% or more because they help to beautify a property.
Luckily, Texas is a state that features a large variety of trees that you can incorporate into your landscape design―simply contact Scapes Inc. to discuss what options would be best for your home. Because the Dallas area itself is home to one of the largest urban forests in the United States, finding the perfect type of tree to fit your home landscaping needs should be easier than ever with the help of Scapes.
Because many trees occupy their space for anywhere from 50 to 100 years, you want to ensure that you are planting in a way that prevents any long-term problems from occurring. This is why it is often recommend that you contact an experienced landscaping specialist to help walk you through the tree purchasing and planting process and ensure that no problems rise up later down the road.
Scapes Incorporated has years of high-quality, commended landscaping experience all throughout the Dallas area. If you are looking to spruce up your yard or add some new landscaping features, be sure to contact us today at 972-407-5000!